- Every person over the age of one needs to have a ticket.
- Tickets must be obtained by the graduate in advance. No tickets are available on commencement day.
- Please make sure to give your tickets to your guests in advance. Tickets are required for entry to the Convocation Center. If you don't have tickets, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Seating is first come, first served.
Getting Tickets (Limit of Six)
- Only students on the approved list of graduates can obtain tickets. While graduating students may request up six tickets, please only request the actual number you plan to use. Tickets are first come, first serve.
- You may get up to six tickets starting December 2. The last day to get tickets is December 10. Extra tickets are not available.
- Your six tickets are free, however, tickets ordered online or by phone are subject to a $4 processing fee per order.
- Tickets will be mailed up until 9 a.m. on dates TBA. After that, they can be picked up in person with a photo ID. Accessible seating/access is available, but must be arranged at the time of ticket pickup.
- If you apply and are approved for graduation prior before (dates TBA), you may order tickets online from November 25 to December 10. You'll get an email with instructions.
- To get your tickets by phone, call 734.487.2282 and be ready with a current mailing address, email and your EID number.
EMU Ticket Office Locations
- EMU Convocation Center (Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- EMU Student Center (Monday through Friday, 5–9 p.m.)