Special notice: We have reached our registration cap at this time. However, you may submit an application to join our wait list.
Applications to join our wait list for the high school Digital Divas conference to be held on Friday, April 12, 2019, are now being accepted on this webpage via the form below. Please review the process below before you submit you application.
What is the process?
- At 10 a.m. on January 15 our application for registration will open for our high school conference on this webpage.
- Once you submit your application for registration please allow one week for our staff to process your application.
- An email will be sent to the address provided in the application with an acceptance decision within one week of its submission.
- If accepted, group will be supplied with additional information and forms.
- Groups may elect to be put on our wait list in the event we reach the registration cap.
Who can apply?
Any group or individual may apply to participate in Digital Divas! In the past, we had different types of groups attend such as scout troops, science and technology classes, school science clubs, and individual students interested in STEM. See the Eastern Michigan University Notice of Non-Discrimination.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please contact Aaron Kempa at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Application for registration - wait list only
Please register your group below to join our wait list. If you are an individual and not attending as part of a group, please contact Aaron Kempa at email@example.com or 734.487.4698.
Forms for confirmed groups
- Attendee Roster Form [PDF]
- Student Risk Release Agreement and Media Release [PDF]
- Teacher/Chaperone Media Release [PDF]
- Transportation Assistance [PDF]
Please submit the completed forms in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.