Master's in Nursing: Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
You spend most of your time serving others. Now, put yourself first. Earn your Master of Science in Nursing: Adult–Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner degree and set your career free by equipping yourself with recognized educational credentials from Eastern Michigan University. Becoming a nurse practitioner opens the door to new opportunities for professional advancement.
Meet the need. Nurse practitioners are...
- In demand: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for nurse practitioners is expected to grow by 31% in the next seven years.
- Top earners: The mean annual wage for nurse practitioners is $100,000.
- Vital to society: As baby boomers age, the need for primary care givers to help with acute and chronic illness is growing.
Expand your abilities. Nurse practitioners are equipped to:
- Treat patients from the adolescent to older adult lifespan
- Diagnose health issues
- Record extensive health histories
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Research, counsel and educate
At Eastern, you’ll benefit from the knowledge and hands-on practice of highly qualified faculty, while having the opportunity to learn in a variety of settings for clinical experiences. And, if you're interested in continuing your education beyond your graduate degree, Eastern also offers a doctorate in nursing practice that you can complete in an additional two years.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
School of Nursing
311 Everett L. Marshall Building
Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA 48197