Graduate Assistant Interview Days (GAID)
Virtual Job Fair for Graduate Assistantships at Eastern Michigan University
Check the fair descriptions in Handshake to see all participating departments for each date and when/how to sign up for interviews.
Participating departments include:
- Academic Success Partnerships - KCP Programs and Brotherhood/Sisterhood Scholars Program
- Africology & African American Studies Department
- Campus Life - Fraternities/Sororities & Student Organizations and Orientation Programs
- College of Arts & Sciences (Francince Parker) Advising Center
- College of Education, Office of Academic Services
- College of Engineering & Technology Student Services
- Dietetics Program
- Diversity & Community Involvement - LGBT Resource Center and Women's Resource Center
- Graduate School/Research Development
- Honors College
- Housing & Residence Life
- Office of Financial Aid
- TRiO Student Support Services
- University Advising & Career Development Center - Academic Advising, Career Advising and Grad Prof Dev.
- University Communications Web Services
Here's a helpful video on attending a virtual job fair in Handshake - be sure to check it out!
If you have questions or need additional information, please direct email to [email protected].