News & Announcements
Student Org Re-Registration
Registration is open so make sure to register your org! Registration will begin for all student orgs on August 1st until February 1st. Any organization not re-registered by this date will be Frozen.
Check our Status Tracker for your organization's current status to make sure you have everything completed.
SOLAR Kickoff 2023
This year's SOLAR Kickoff will take place on September 6th from 5pm-7pm in the Student Center Ballroom. At least two members of your organizations eboard will be required to attend this event. We look forward to seeing you all back in person for SOLAR Kickoff!
SOLAR Kickoff covers important information for student organizations to know for the upcoming school year, including how to complete the annual update process, outlining upcoming events, different funding and organizational resources, and will outline current university policies that directly affect student organizations in relation to COVID-19.
2023-2024 Office Space
Office spaces are currently offline for the Fall 2023 semester. We are in the process of renovating those spaces and hope to reopen them soon. If you have any questions regarding student org offices please email [email protected].
EagleSync Tips and Tricks
How to Track Community Service Hours
Did you know that you can manage your organization’s service hours in EagleSync? Tracking community service hours in EagleSync is a quick and easy process. By having each member of your organization track their community service hours in EagleSync you can easily stay up to date with how many hours each member is completing.
To track your hours:
- First click Manage Organization
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left side of the page
- Click on Service Hours
- Click Add Service Hours
- Here you can enter your name, the description of the service project/event, the date of the service project/event, how long you spent doing community service and the contact information for the service site. *Please note, you must be listed on the organization’s EagleSync roster to enter your name*
- Click submit
Once you have submitted your hours, you can see them added to the organization’s total service hours. You can also see the service hours for your organization for each week, month, 3 months, or you can set a custom date to see the total service hours for your organization over a longer period of time.
How to Create a Form
Creating a form on EagleSync is a great way to gather information from your members. To create a form you simply need to use the following steps:
- Log into EagleSync and select your organization
- Click manage organization
- Click on the three horizontal lines on the top left corner of the page
- Click Forms
- Click the three vertical dots in the right hand corner across from the word Forms
- Click create form
- From here you can build your form.
Some helpful hints:
- Remember to give your form a name that clearly identifies what the form is for.
- Select the dates and times you want people to be able to access the form and to click active if you want the form to be available to use immediately after it is created.
- How to Create a Form on EagleSync Tutorial