- Wu, T.Y., & Park, Y. (2017). Demographic Predictors and Cancer Screening among Asian Americans in Michigan: Role of Refugee Status, Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities , 4, 770-777. doi: 10.1007/s40615-017-0397-2. Epub 2017 Jun 22.
- Wu, T.Y ., & Chen, SL. (2017). Breast Cancer Screening Practices and Related Health Beliefs among Taiwanese Nurses. Asian Pacifica Journal of Oncology Nursing, 4(2):104-111.
- Wu, T.Y., & Lee, JH. (2015). A Pilot Program to Promote Mental Health among Asian- American Immigrant Children and their Parents: A Community-Based Participatory Approach, International Journal of Child, Youth and Family Studies, 6(4.1): 730–745.
- Wu. T.Y. , Wu, C.X., Chen S.L., Shi, J.G., & Lin, K.H. (2015). Breast Cancer Risk Assessment and Gail Model among Chinese Women. Journal of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, 1(1), 107.
- Wu, T.Y., & Lin, C.M. (2015). Developing and Evaluating an Individually-Tailored Intervention to Increase Mammography Adherence among Chinese American women. Cancer Nursing, 38, 1, 40-49.
- Wu, T.Y., Lin, C.M., Chen, S.L., & Jung, Y. (2014). A community-based intervention to promote breast cancer awareness and screening among Asian American women. International Quarterly of Community Health Education.
- Lee C, Wu T.Y. (2014) The Impact of Breast Cancer Educational Workshop on Knowledge and Breast Self-Examination Practice Among Korean-American Women. J Nurs Care 3: 176. doi:10.4172/2167-1168.1000176
- Wu, T.Y., Wozny, P. & Raymond, D.M. (2013).Promoting Colorectal Cancer Awareness in Undergraduate Community Health Nursing Education: A Community-Academic Collaboration. Journal of Community Health Nursing, 30(4), 175-184.
- Raymond, D.M., Wu, T.Y, Richard, M., McDonagh, M.J. (2013). Increasing Colorectal Cancer Screening Awareness: An Innovative Participatory Intervention. Michigan Journal of Public Health.
- Wu, T.Y., Liu, Y.L. Chung S. (2012). Improving Breast Cancer Outcomes among Women in China: Practices, Knowledge and Attitudes related to Breast Cancer Screening. International Journal of Breast Cancer.
- Wu, T.Y., Chung S., Yeh, M.C., Chang, S., Hsieh, H.F., Ha, S..J. (2012). Understanding Breast Cancer Screening Practices from Taiwan: A Country with Universal Health Care. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Control.
- Wu, T.Y., Fox, D. F., Stokes, C., Adam, C. (2012).Work-related stress and intention to quit in newly graduated nurses .Nurse Education Today. 32(6):669-74.
- Wu, T.Y., Wang, J., Chung, S. (2012) Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors and Diabetes in Asian Indians Residing in Michigan. Journal of Community Health,37(2):395-402
- Wu, T.Y., Hsieh, H.F., Wang, J., Lan, Y., Oakley, D. (2011). Ethnicity and Cardiovascular Risk Factors among Asian Americans Residing in Michigan. Journal of Community Health,36(5):811-8.
- Wu, T.Y., Robbins, L.B., & Hsieh, H.F. (2011). Instrument development and validation of Perceived Physical Activity Self-Efficacy Scale for adolescents. Research and theory for nursing practice, 25(1):39-54.
- Wu, T.Y.,Hsieh, H.F.,Wang, J., Yao, L., Oakley, D. (2011). Ethnicity and Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Asian Americans Residing in Michigan. Journal of Community Health, DOI:10.1007/s10900-011-9379-1.
- Wu, T.Y., Kao, J.Y., Hsieh, H.F., et al. (2010). Effective Colorectal Cancer Education for Asian Americans: A Michigan program. Journal of Cancer Education, DOI10.1007/s13187-009-0009-x.
- Robbins, L. B., Talley, H. C.,Wu, T. Y., & Wilbur, J. (2010). Sixth-grade boys' perceived benefits of and barriers to physical activity and suggestions for increasing physical activity. The Journal of School Nursing,26(1), 65-77.
- Wu, T.Y., Hsieh, H.F., Brady, W. (2009). Correlates of Recent and Regular Mammography Screening among Asian American Women. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65, 2434-2446.
- Wu, T.Y., Hsieh, H.F., Brady, W. (2009). Stages of Mammography Adoption in Asian American Women. Health Education Research, 24(5):748-759.
- Robbins, L.B., Sikorskii, A, Hamel, L.M.,Wu, T.Y., Wilbur J. (2009). Gender comparisons of perceived benefits of and barriers to physical activity in middle school youth. Research in Nursing and Health, 32, 163-176.
- Wu, T.Y., Hsieh, H.F., Brady, W. (2008). Demographics and Perceptions of Barriers toward Breast Cancer Screening Among Asian-American Women. Women & Health, 48 (3), 261 - 281.
- Robbins, L.B., Wu, T.Y., Sikorskii, A, Morley, B. (2008). Psychometric assessment of the adolescent physical activity perceived benefits of and barriers scales. Journal of Nursing Measurement, 16, 98-112.
- Wu, T.Y., & Brady, W. (2007). Mammography Stage of Adoption and Decision Balance among Asian Indian and Filipino American Women. Cancer Nursing, 30, 390-8.
- Wu, T.Y., & Bancroft, J.M. (2006). Filipino American women's perceptions and experiences with breast cancer screening. Oncology Nursing Forum, 33, E72-78.
- Wu, T.Y., Brady, W., Chen, Y.W., & Hergert, C. (2006). Health beliefs and practices related to breast cancer screening in Filipino, Chinese, and Asian Indian women. Cancer Detection and Prevention, 30, 58-66.
- Wu, T.Y., Rose, S., & Bancroft, J.M. (2006) Gender differences in health risk behaviors and physical activity among middle school students. Journal of School Nursing, 22, 25-31.
- Wu, T.Y.,& Pender N. (2005). A panel study of physical activity among Taiwanese youth: testing the revised health promotion model. Family and Community Health, 28, 113-124.
- Wu, T.Y.,Guthrie, B.J., & Bancroft, J.M. (2005). An integrative review on breast cancer screening practice and correlates among Chinese, Korean, Filipino, and Asian American women. Health Care for Women International, 26, 225-246.
- Wu, T.Y., & Jwo, J.L. (2005). A prospective study on changes of cognitions, interpersonal influences and physical activity in Taiwanese youth. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sports, 76, 1-10.
- Yu, M.Y., Wu, T.Y., & Mood, D.W. (2005). Cultural affiliation and mammography screening of Chinese women in an urban county of Michigan. Journal of Transcultural Nursing,16, 106-117.
- Yu, M.Y., & Wu, T.Y.(2005). Factors influencing mammography screening of Chinese American women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing, 34, 386-394.
2010 - Present: Women & Health
2007 - Present: BMC Women's Health
2007 - Present: Western Journal of Nursing Research
2007 - Present: Health Education & Research
2006 - Present: American Journal of Family Medicine
2006 - Present: American Journal of Health Behavior
2006 - Present: Health Policy
2006 - Present: Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health
2006 - Present: Public Health Nursing
2005 - Present: Cancer Nursing
2005- Present: Cancer Prevention and Detection
2005 - Present: Research and Theory in Nursing Practice International Journal