Bring one of our expert trainers to your facility – or enroll a group in one of our online training programs. Eastern Michigan University Professional Programs and Training (PPAT) offers on-site training in the following safety, health and regulatory topics:
- HAZWOPER Site Worker Refresher – One Day
- HAZWOPER Site Supervisor – One Day
- HAZWOPER Emergency Response Refresher – One Day
- HAZWOPER Technician (24 Hours) – Three Days
- Forklift Safety – Half Day
- Fall Protection/Competent Person – Eight contact hours
- Hazardous Materials - 28 contact hours
- Industrial Hygiene - 28 contact hours
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General
- Industry - Eight contact hours
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces - 21 contact hours
- Principles of Ergonomics - 21 contact hours
Need More Information?
To request a quote for on-site training at your facility, contact Beth Stoner at 734.487.8285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.