Housing, Residence Life and the rest of our campus partners are working hard to get things ready for your arrival in September. We arrange our move-in dates and times to align with First Three Orientation events taking place on campus during opening weekend.
- First year students move-in on Friday, August 31, 2018, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Returning students move-in starting on Saturday, September 1, 2018 at 9 a.m.
* Some students are authorized for early move-in. These move-ins are prearranged by EMU departments. If you believe you are approved for early move-in, please contact your EMU department.
To help you prepare, use one of the links below to learn more about the move-in process:
- First-year students (If you're participating in First Three Orientation, this means you.)
- Upperclass, new transfer and all graduate-level students