The Eagle OneCard is:
- the Official University ID Card
- the way to access student privileges
- not a credit card
Use your activated ID Card to:
- check out books and resources at the Halle Library
- enter the Rec/IM- Olds Robbs Recreation Center
- access your meal plan at dining locations and convenience stores
- access your residence hall building
- enter EMU home athletic events
Students may visit the Eagle Card Services at Service EMU in the Student Center, Monday through Thursday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to get a picture taken in person.
Students who are registered for classes for the current semester may also submit their photo via the online photo application.
To view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here.
Current University employees may submit a request and photo for a new or replacement employee ID card through our online portal or by visiting the Eagle Card Services at Service EMU in the Student Center, Monday through Thursday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m..
Ordered Cards through the portal will be available for pick up at Service EMU in the Student Center or will be mailed within 24-48 hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the employee's University email address once the card has been processed. Please do not visit Service EMU till you have received your confirmation email if you have opted for pick up.