University Advising and Career Development Center

200 McKenny Hall
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197

College of Business Satellite
210 Owen Building

About Us

Undergraduate Majors(s) and Minor(s) Declaration Form

*Required Fields: Failure to fill in or answer required fields may result in receiving no response to your submission. It may take up to 14 business days to change your major within our system. If you have not received an e-mail response within 14 business days, please contact the Office of Records and Registration at 734.487.4111.

Note: For second admission programs, we are only able to process "intent" majors. Please see your academic department for second admit requirements. Your current major on record is viewable through your my.emich account under the "Student" tab, "Student Services," "Student Record," and on the top of the page under "Academic Transcript." We encourage you to meet with an advisor in your chosen academic area as soon as possible.

Yes No

8. Type of Award / Degree (please select one):

Please note that, effective with the Fall 2017 catalog, degrees are tied to the major you choose. Earlier catalogs may have different degree/major options.

9. Type of Teacher Certification sought (please select one if appropriate):

NOTE: If admitted to the College of Education, please click here for change of major/minor.

. Please fill in each of the following:

11. If you wish to pursue an undergraduate certificate AT THE SAME TIME as pursuing your bachelor's degree, please choose the certificate below. Please note: your request will be forwarded to the applicable department for review and acceptance.

Skip Section Navigation