Guest Students and Parent Letters

EMU Military and Veteran Students who wish to take classes at another college while continuing to use their VA Educational benefits must request a parent letter from our office. Parent letters may be requested by e-mailing our office at [email protected] .

Parent letter requests must include the course you are taking at another college and the equivalency to that course at EMU. Check the EMU transfer equivalency list to find equivalent courses.

Please ensure that you check with your academic advisor to be sure that the course will be accepted for your VA approved program of study.

Skip Section Navigation