Veteran Students

Veterans Readiness and Employment (VR&E)

The Veteran Readiness and Employment Services Program assists disabled veterans with training and education for the civilian workforce by addressing issues that may prevent / hinder them from achieving otherwise.
If you have a service connected disability you may qualify for the VR&E program, the best way to get started is to apply [PDF]. You will be assigned a counselor and you will be contacted to review your eligibility.

EMU's On-Campus VR&E counselor serves the needs of our Veteran students and their families. Students can obtain information on educational and other available VA benefits. EMU's VR&E Counselor is available Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 a.m.–4 p.m. A Comprehensive Evaluation can be completed on campus at the Military and Veteran Resource Center in 202 Pierce Hall.

Checklist for all Veteran Students

Points of Contact:

Skip Section Navigation