All graduates of EMU are eligible for free membership in the Alumni Association. Many discounts and benefits come with membership.
As an alumnus of Women's and Gender Studies, you are a valued part of the department. Would you like to renew relationships with former colleagues and professors? Do you miss the intellectual stimulation that your Women's and Gender Studies classes provided? Feel called to help a current student? Here's how to stay connected!
- Check this website for a current list of events sponsored by Women's and Gender Studies Department.
- Volunteer to give a presentation on campus related to your current career or a topic of interest.
- Mentor a student doing her/his practicum.
- Support Women's History Month by helping to publicize it in the larger community and bringing your friends and colleagues to events.
- Assist with fundraising for the Distinguished Leaders of Women's and Gender Studies Endowed Scholarship.
- Provide opportunities for us to spread the word about the Women's and Gender Studies Department to the larger community.
We hope to provide you with a continuing connection to the professors and events you enjoyed while you were a student. See you around campus soon!