Student Employment Opportunities
The Women's and Gender Studies department currently accepts work-study students every semester.
Work-study students are expected to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere within the Women's and Gender Studies Department while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Various task include:
- Greeting visitors
- Answering the phone and taking messages and emails
- Making copies
Other duties may be assigned as needed. For more information, contact Department Head, Dr. Beth Currans.
Using EMU Resources (University & Career Development Center)
- Handshake: Internships and part time/full time jobs are listed.
- Going Global: Job and internship opportunities are included.
- Go to your my.emich account and click on the student tab.
- Click on the Job and Internship Resources box on the right side of page.
- Choose either the Country Career Guide or USA City Career Guide.