Fraternity and Sorority Life Judicial Board
The Fraternity and Sorority Life Judicial Boards are a committee of students from the FSL community are who are trained to serve as unbiased members of a standards board. These boards are responsible for hearing all cases and complaints resulting from the actions of Fraternity and Sorority Life organizations. It is the purpose of the judicial boards to uphold all policies which govern the FSL community.
Judicial Board Members
CPC Judicial Board 2021-2022
- Emma Heckman - Delta Zeta
- Kara Nold - Sigma Delta Tau
- Rebecca Foster - Sigma Nu Phi
- Megan Scherer - Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Emily Hueckstaedt - Sigma Kappa
- Bailey Houle - Sigma Kappa
- Jill Hagemeier - Alpha Gamma Delta
- Katelynn Parish - Alpha Xi Delta
- Rachel Neil - Alpha Xi Delta
For more information about CPC's Judicial Board, please contact Caitlyn Copenhagen.
IFC Judicial Board 2021 - 2022
For more information about IFC's Judicial Board, please contact Ryan Larson.