Reverse Transfer Agreements

Eastern partners with community colleges in Michigan to make degree completion as easy as possible. These reverse transfer agreements allow transfer students to complete the requirements for an associate's degree from the community college they transferred from with credits they've taken at Eastern.

How the Agreements Work

In order to take advantage of one of our reverse transfer agreements, students must have transferred in 45 or more credit hours from one of our partner schools (see our current list below) before completing an associate's degree at the partner school. Eligible students will have their EMU transcripts sent to the partner school free of charge. The partner school will then process the applicable associate's degree and notify the student of his or her graduation status within weeks.

Currently Available Reverse Transfer Agreements

Skip Section Navigation