Additional Transfer Resources
This page contains a list of relevant resources to help you make a smooth transition.
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Transfer Admissions
- EMU Catalog
- University Advising and Career Development Center
- Transfer Honor Society
Ohio Transfer Module
Students whose transcripts are certified by an Ohio college as having satisfied the requirements of the Ohio Transfer Module have satisfied the following core general education at EMU:
- Effective communication
- Quantitative reasoning
- Knowledge of the disciplines (arts, humanities, natural sciences and social sciences)
Transfer students with an Ohio Transfer Module endorsement on their transcript will only need to complete the general education application requirements below:
- One approved Perspectives on a Diverse World course (may be transferred)
- One approved Learning beyond the Classroom (LBC) course or experience completed at EMU
- One writing intensive course in the student's major, completed at EMU
Please see the Ohio Transfer Module website for more information.
Motion Picture Institute (MPI)
Students who have completed coursework at MPI can receive up to 16 credits toward the BS in Digital Media Production. Please see the MPI course approval for more information.