Eastern Michigan University logo

Nancy Mayo



Mental Illness and/or Chemical Dependency Services

Field Placement

Washtenaw County Community Health (CMH)

Future Employment Plans

After completing my MSW, I intend to complete a Doctorate/PhD program in Social Work. After completing a degree at the Doctorate level, I would like to conduct policy informed global research on addiction and work in The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

Contact Us: School of Social Work | 317 Everett L. Marshall Building | Ypsilanti, MI 48197 | Tel.: 734.487.0393 | Fax: 734.487.6832

Explore the College's Schools: Health Sciences | Health Promotion & Human Performance | Nursing | Social Work