Still Life with Iris
In the fantastic and magical land of Nocturno, memories are not relegated to one’s mind, but woven into one’s coat—‘Past Coats’. When Iris, a young girl, is taken from her parents by Great Goods, the rulers of the land, her coat is cast off. Clinging to a single button of memory, she journeys, with the help of two friends, Annabel Lee and Mozart, to reunite with her family, her home, and her own story. The acclaimed and prescient Still Life with Iris received both the AATE Distinguished Play Award, and Kennedy Center's Fund for New American Plays Award.
- Dec 6, 7, 13, 14, at 7 p.m.
- Dec 8, 14, at 2 p.m.
- Dec 10, 11 at 10 a.m. - school matinee
- Contact Pam Cardell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.487.1220 for school matinee information
- Accessible Performance - Dec 7 at 7 p.m.
- Sensory Friendly Performance - Dec 8 at 2 p.m.
- Accessible/ Sensory Friendly School Matinee - Dec 11 at 10 a.m.
- Quirk Theatre
By Steven Dietz
Directed by Patricia Moore Zimmer
Suggested for ages 7+
Produced by special arrangement with the Dramatic Publishing Company of Woodstock, Illinois
Accessible performances are designed to offer accessibility services to enhance the experience of patrons with sensory impairments (blind and low vision; deaf and hearing loss). (Sensory friendly performances are designed to create a performing arts experience that is welcoming to all families who have members with autism or with other impairments that create sensory sensitivities.)