In preparation for springtime planting, here is an easy way to start your planting inside until the warmer weather comes.
- Seeds-if you do not have a packet of seeds, look for vegetables you have at home that have seeds like peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers
- Paper egg carton
- Heavy-duty tape.
- Potting soil/ dirt
- Tape up any holes in the carton.
- Fill up the egg carton with soil
- Place seeds inside the dirt
- Water the seeds
- Place in front of a sunny window and watch your seeds grow into plants
With lots of sun and water, by summertime you will see your plants flourish. You will want to transplant your plants into pots or a garden at a later date!