Strategies to Promote Your Organization
This course takes a marketing perspective prioritizing the needs, wants, and values of the people. The course covers how most people get their information, the challenges that face nonprofits in today’s under-funded and over-crowded philanthropic marketplace, and explores networking, social media, public relations disasters, and how we manage public relations risk in today’s highly competitive environment.
- Understand the environment of nonprofit organizations.
- Discover how to create a message from a nonprofit to the community.
- Focus on networking and how it can play an effective part in our overall marketing program.
- Discuss how to handle public relations disasters and learn elements of the organizational risk management process.
- Explore the uses and functions of various social media outlets now available to nonprofits.
- Develop a nonprofit marketing plan.
- Marketing for Nonprofits
- Public Relations for Nonprofits
- Putting it All Together and Building a Plan
- Video lectures.
- PowerPoint presentations.
- Other video resources.
- Multiple choice comprehension quizzes for each module.
- Cumulative essay questions requiring critical thinking and analysis.
- Full comprehensive marketing plan for a nonprofit organization.