Capacity Building for Long-Term Sustainability
Course Fee: $300
Contact Hours: 8.0
This course covers the importance of continuous improvement and emerging trends in the nonprofit sector. It focuses on organizational development, program development, collaboration and community engagement, leadership development, and evaluation of effectiveness. Students will also learn the best practices in each of these areas.
- Understand the meaning and importance of capacity building.
- Understand the steps and elements of nonprofit capacity building.
- Understand the environment nonprofit organizations interact with and how it impacts them.
- Learn various best practices and techniques to increase nonprofit capacity.
- Gain an understanding of nonprofit assessment and strategic planning.
- Changing Environment for the Nonprofit Sector
- Case for Capacity Building
- Capacity Building Strategies
- Strategic Planning and Collaboration
- Putting it All Together
- Video lectures.
- PowerPoint presentations.
- Other video resources.
- Multiple choice comprehension quizzes for each module.
- Cumulative essay questions requiring critical thinking and analysis.