Leading and Managing Nonprofit Organizations
Course Fee: $300
This course discusses the management complexities associated with the nonprofit sector. It covers the importance of being mission-driven, the internal and external environment of nonprofit organizations, governance and board structure, and how to build an effective governing and executive-board relationship.
- Understand the characteristics of the nonprofit sector.
- Identify and understand the leadership roles of both the board of directors and executive director.
- Understand the fundamentals of organizational culture.
- Understand best practices in human resources and the importance of correct volunteer management.
- Understand the importance of strategic planning for long-term success.
- Introduction to Nonprofits
- Board of Directors
- Human Resources
- Putting it All Together
- Video lectures.
- PowerPoint presentations.
- Other video resources.
- Multiple choice comprehension quizzes for each module.
- Cumulative essay questions requiring critical thinking and analysis.