- Master of Science, Information, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Miami University (Ohio)
Interests and Expertise
- WGST 200H Introduction to Women's Studies
- WGST 210H Gender in a Transnational World
- Master of Arts Practicum
Publications and Presentations
- Gray, Suzanne. "From Maintenance Technician to Women’s Studies Professor: (Dis)connections in the Trades and the Academy.” National Women’s Studies Association Annual Conference, Cincinnati, Nov. 9, 2013.
- Gray, Suzanne, et al. “Surviving and Thriving in the First Year: Networking for New Directors, Chairs and Department Heads.” Program Administration and Development Pre-Conference, National Women’s Studies Association Annual Conference, Cincinnati, Nov. 7, 2013.
- Simões, Solange and Suzanne Gray. “Improving Student Research Papers in Women’s Studies through Staging the Information Seeking Process and Academic –Service Learning." National Women’s Studies Association Annual Conference, Oakland. Nov. 9, 2012.
- Barry, Maureen, Shannon Zoet and Suzanne Gray. “Service-Learning: Advancing the Value of Libraries and Information Literacy in the Curriculum and the Community.” Academic Libraries 2012 (Michigan Library Association), Ann Arbor. May 11, 2012.
- Gray, Suzanne and Solange Simões. “Making Connections: Integrating Academic Service Learning and Information Literacy into an Introductory Women’s and Gender Studies Course." National Women’s Studies Association Annual Conference, Atlanta. Nov. 14, 2009.
- Gray, Suzanne and Solange Simões. "Real Life & Research: Making Connections through Information Literacy and Academic Service Learning." Scholarship of Teaching and Learning 2009 Academy, Ypsilanti, MI. 19 May, 2009.
- “Combining Academic Service-Learning and Information Literacy – a Teaching Strategy for Women’s and Gender Studies,” (with Solange Simões and Alaina Stuard), Panel Presentation, Michigan Women’s Studies Association Conference, Ypsilanti, MI, March 15, 2008.
- Simões, Solange and Suzanne Gray. "Combining Academic Service-Learning and Information Literacy: A New Framework for an Introductory Women’s Studies Course." Making Learning Visible: The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning at Eastern Michigan University. Eds. Jeffrey L. Bernstein and Karen Busch. Ypsilanti, MI: EMU Faculty Development Center, 2008.