The department offers the following Master of Arts degrees:
- The Master of Arts in World Languages with concentrations in French, German and Spanish.
See the requirements in these documents:
- The Master of Arts in Language and International Trade.
- The Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
The department also offers the following graduate certificates:
- German for Business Practices
- Japanese for Business Practices
- Japanese Language Teaching
- Teaching English as a Second Language
In addition, candidates for the Master of Arts in Secondary Education or the Master of Arts in Individualized Studies can earn concentrations in French, German, Japanese or Spanish.
For more information visit the Graduate Catalog for Eastern Michigan University.