Eagle Study Tables
Having trouble with your hours?
- No capitals letters in your emich email account
- Use MM/DD/YYYY date formats
- Contact your Success Coach if you see hours or scans missing
The Eagle Study Tables are located on the first floor of Halle Library in the South Commons. This quiet, monitored study space is available to all EMU students. Attendance at the Eagle Study Tables is tracked through a student's use of the EMU Engage app, available for iPhones and Android.
This space provides access to HSC tutors, the University Writing Center and our book loan program, Bottles for Books.
Last day of Winter 2019 Eagle Study Tables
will be Thursday, April 18 (last day of classes).
Hours of Operation
- Sunday: 1–8 p.m.
- Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
Bottles for Books! Book Loan Program
Books are available to be checked out while in the Eagle Study Tables area. See the Book Loan Program section in the Academic Support tile of the EMU Engage app.
- A Career in Nursing: Is It Right For Me?
- African American Literature
- Arguing About Political Philosophy
- Astro - Astronomy by Seeds Seeds and Backman
- Basic College Math w/ Integers
- Basic College Mathematics
- Biology in Focus 1st ed
- Biology in Focus 2nd ed
- CAD for Fashion Design and Merch: Stewart Smith
- Chemistry - Third Edition
- College Algebra
- Contemporary Visual Merchandising and Environmental Design
- Elementary Statistics - Picturing The World
- Environmental Science
- Exceptional Lives - Special Education in Today's Schools
- Exploring Chemical Analysis
- Fun Home
- Handbook of Student Affairs Administrators
- Human Anatomy and Physiology - Tenth Edition
- International Relations
- Introduction to Black Studies
- Introduction to Contemporary Geography
- Invitation to the Life Span: 3rd ed: Berger
- Know Your Home Furnishings
- Media and Culture
- Microbiology - A System Approach
- Multicultural Education
- Nonverbal Behavior and Interpersonal Relationships
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry - Fourth Edition
- Principles of American Journalism
- Principles Of MICROECONOMICS
- Psychology-from inquiry to understanding
- Quantitative Reasoning in Mathematics
- Rentz's Student Affairs Practice in Higher Ed
- Social and Cultural Anthropology
- Social Work Documentation
- Speak 2
- Speak 3
- The American City
- The Challenge of Democracy
- The Elements of Journalism
- Theatre for Community Conflict and Dialogue
- Thinking About Art
- Understanding Rhetoric
- Understanding Rhetoric - 2nd Edition
- Writing in Action
- You Can Tell Just By Looking