Graduate Students Estimated Cost of Attendance
International graduate students are required to take eight credit hours per semester to maintain legal F-1 status.
- Tuition, Registration Fee, and New Student Fee (16 credit hours): $26,854
- Insurance (Required for international students): $2,244
- Room and Board (Housing, books, supplies, personal): $14,448
- Total Estimated Cost for Graduate Students: $43,546 per year
Students with a cumulative bachelor's GPA of 3.6 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) are automatically considered for the National Scholars Program (NSP) scholarship. Students receiving the National Scholars Program (NSP) scholarship pay in-state tuition and fees.
- Learn more about National Scholars Program and other scholarships available for graduate students [PDF].