International Graduate Students at Eastern
International Graduate Students
Eastern Michigan University looks forward to welcoming you into our campus community!
- Looking for more information? Submit this form and we'll be in touch.
- Ready to apply? Visit the Graduate School website.
In order to give potential students more opportunities to arrive to EMU on time all applications must be fully completed with all required documents turned in by the Application Review Deadline date.
Important: Individual programs may have earlier deadlines than those listed here. We strongly encourage you to verify the deadline for your program by consulting the Graduate Catalog or by contacting the academic department to which you are applying.
- Application Review Deadline: November 3rd, 2023
- All application documents must be submitted no later than November 1st, 2023
- Last Date to Submit Financial Documents for an I-20: November 17th, 2023
- Last Date to Release SEVIS Status from Previous School: December 22nd, 2023
Due to limited class availability over the summer semester, grad students requiring an F-1 Visa to study are not eligible to apply for the summer application cycle. We encourage you to apply for Fall.
- Application Review Deadline: June 28th, 2024
- All application documents must be submitted no later than June 26th, 2024
- Last Date to Submit Financial Documents for an I-20: July 12th, 2024
- Last Date to Release SEVIS Status from Previous School: August 16th, 2024