Job Opportunities through Upbound Staffing for Job Seekers with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Upbound Staffing helps job candidates create effective resumes that will stand out from the sea of resumes vying for an employer’s attention.
- Upbound Staffing helps prepare job candidates for employer interviews.
- Upbound Staffing support job candidates through every step of the hiring process.
- Upbound Staffing work to educate and consult employer partners on diversified hiring and retention strategies.
- Upbound Staffing offer professional, multidisciplinary on-the-job support through onboarding and beyond to ensure work performance, productivity, and engagement are upheld.
- Go the Upbound Staffing flyer [PDF] to find out more.
Emerging Leaders Internship Program
- A highly competitive program that places undergraduate and graduate college students with disabilities in fulfilling internships nationwide.
- To qualify to apply for the Emerging Leaders Internship Program, you must:
- Self-identify as a person with a qualified disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Maintain matriculated student status for the semester following your internship (graduating seniors immediately continuing on to graduate level study may apply)
- Have U.S. citizenship or be a documented alien legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Bender Consulting Services Internship & Job Opportunities
- Bender consulting services help provide job opportunities for people with disabilities with a vision to be a company that positively impacts worldwide change, resulting in increased competitive employment of people with disabilities.
- Find out about job opportunities through Bender Consulting Services.