Emerging Leaders Internship Program
- A highly competitive program that places undergraduate and graduate college students with disabilities in fulfilling internships nationwide.
- To qualify to apply for the Emerging Leaders Internship Program, you must:
- Self-identify as a person with a qualified disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Maintain matriculated student status for the semester following your internship (graduating seniors immediately continuing on to graduate level study may apply)
- Have U.S. citizenship or be a documented alien legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Bender Consulting Services Internship Opportunities
Are you a student that is currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program, with a graduation date of December 2022 or later, and maintaining a 3.0 GPA or higher? If so, check out available internship opportunities[PDF].
- Bender consulting services help provide job opportunities for people with disabilities with a vision to be a company that positively impacts worldwide change, resulting in increased competitive employment of people with disabilities.