Scholarships and Financial Resources
Beyond Type 1 Scholarship Resource Page
- National College Scholarship List for Individuals with Type-1 Diabetes
- Go to their website to find out more about the numerous scholarships available.
Karina Eide Memorial College Scholarship
- This scholarship has been updated as available!
- Dyslexic Advantage Scholarship.
- For current college students at a two or four-year college or university in the United States .
- No minimum GPA
- Application due by March 15, 2021.
- Go to their website and find out how to apply here.
The Ability Center - College Scholarship
- Be an individual with a disability.
- Have a permanent address in Lucas, Wood, Fulton, Henry, Ottawa, Defiance, Williams county in Ohio or in Monroe or Lenawee county in Michigan.
- Carry at least a 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in a post-secondary degree program.
- Application packet due by March 31, 2021
- Get The Ability Center application instructions.