Scholarships and Financial Resources
Beyond Type 1 Scholarship Resource Page
- National College Scholarship List for Individuals with Type-1 Diabetes
- Go to their website to find out more about the numerous scholarships available.
Comprehensive List of Available Scholarships
- Find out more about scholarships available for individuals with disabilities by looking through this comprehensive list of scholarships[PDF] compiled by the Office of Student Accommodations at USciences.
ABC Law Centers Cerebral Palsy Scholarship
- Go to their website to find out more about this $1,000 scholarship.
- Application deadline July 31st, 2022.
The Ability Center - College Scholarship
- Be an individual with a disability.
- Have a permanent address in Lucas, Wood, Fulton, Henry, Ottawa, Defiance, Williams county in Ohio or in Monroe or Lenawee county in Michigan.
- Carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Be enrolled in a post-secondary degree program.
- Application packet due by March 31, 2022.
- Get The Ability Center application instructions.