Bachelor or the Arts in Economics and Political Science (Eastern Michigan University, 2021)
Business Data Analyst, General Motors. Connect with me!
Extracurricular at EMU
- President of Pi Sigma Alpha
- President of Women in Economics
- Student Body Senator (EMU Student Government)
Scholarships, honors, research
- Emerald Scholarship Recipient
- 2020 Recipient of the Gary E. Murg Award
- 2021 Recipient of Bruce C. Gockerman Award
- 2021 Omicron Delta Epsilon Charles Phillips Outstanding Student Leader Award
- 2020 EMU Undergraduate Research Fellowship Award Recipient
- 41st Undergraduate Symposium Participant
- Senior Thesis titled "Moderate Voters and the Economy" published in the EMU digital commons
EMU economics experience
In my time at Eastern Michigan University, the Economics department provided me with a vast amount of knowledge. While studying Economics during my undergrad, I had the chance to learn from a phenomenal group of professors that were always happy to help their students succeed. When completing my senior thesis research, I worked with Dr. Elias to enhance my political science findings, to include further analysis of the relationship the topic had to Economics. As I approached the job market during my final year at the university, I quickly realized how much the Economics department prepared me for my endeavors post undergrad. My professors made sure to teach skills that would help beyond tests, ones that could be used in the work force years after graduation.