Please check out this page to stay updated on new and exciting things happening in the department, including student and alumni information.
- 09/2020: Department of Economics organized an Info Session with PFM (See the flyer) for full time and internship opportunities on Thursday, September 17 at 3:30 p.m. via zoom. The entire session can be viewed at the following link.
- 09/2020: Department of Economics organized a Fall 2020 Meet & Greet event, on Tuesday, September 8th at Noon via Zoom.
- 08/2020: Our 2020 Newsletter is now available. Check out the recent news, faculty and student accomplishments and alumni news at the following link.
- 07/2020: Faculty in the Department of Economics discussed the economic impact of COVID-19 on a Panel Discussion on July 7, 2020 via zoom. The flyer of the virtual discussion can be found at this link. The event is also available for viewing on our social media.
- 06/2020: The Department of Economics is pleased to announce the new, STEM designated Combined B.S./M.S. degree in Quantitative Economics. With this program, students can complete both degrees in five years with 142 credit hours. For more information, check out the STEM programs in the Department of Economics.
- 05/2020: Omicron Delta Epsilon in collaboration with Women in Economics Club is awarded $1,000 grant to start two new programs to support students during Fall 2020.
- 05/2020: The Department of Economics is pleased to announce the 2020 awards along with academic, scholarly, and service recognitions. For the complete list of awards and recognitions, check out our booklet.
- Board of Regents has approved the new STEM-designated program: Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Economics (BSQE) starting Fall 2020. For more information check out the STEM programs in the Department of Economics.