- Bachelor's degree, highest honors - major: economics, minor: statistics with a concentration in statistics (EMU, 2014)
- Candidate, Master of Economics - Suffolk University, Boston, MA (expected graduation 2015)
- Associate asset manager - Beacon Communities in Boston, MA
Extracurricular at EMU
- ECON Club (president 2013–2014; vice president 2012–2013)
- Fed Challenge (2013–2014)
- Symposium presentations:
- "Great Depression vs. Great Recession" (2013)
- "Policy Behavior of the Federal Reserve" (2014)
- "Fed Challenge" (2014)
- Teaching assistant for Money and Banking
- Tutor for various economic and math courses
Scholarships, honors, research
- "Policy Behavior of the Federal Reserve: An Alternative Taylor's Rule"
- "Michigan Personal Income 2000–2012"
- "Why Achieving Full Employment is a Hard Nut to Crack" - co-wrote this published article
- "Monetary Policy Changes Over the Year"
- Pearson Award (2014)
- Undergraduate GPA 3.75 or higher (2014)
- Gockerman Award (2013)
EMU economics experience
"Three econ professors in particular really helped me reach beyond my goals. They were supportive, offered advice and were always there to help me, whether it was on a homework assignment or trying to find the perfect graduate school for me. My advice to students is to build a relationship with your professors, don't be afraid to ask questions and get involved."