Start your professional career at the Rec/IM today!
Did you know that the Rec/IM is one of the largest student employers on campus? Enjoy flexible scheduling, a fun environment, semesterly perks like prizes and parties, and you can even earn LBC credit working as a supervisor! There's something for everyone at the Rec/IM. Work study applicants are encouraged but not required!
- Esports Business Development Assistant [PDF]
- Esports Event Coordinator [PDF]
- Front Counter Attendant [PDF]
- Group Fitness Instructor [PDF]
- Intramural Official [PDF]
- Intramural Supervisor [PDF]
- Lifeguard [PDF]
- Personal Trainer [PDF]
- Social Media Liaison
- Student Marketing and Graphic Design [PDF]
- Supervisor [PDF]
- Supervisor-In-Training [PDF]
- Team Manager (Esports) [PDF]
Student Employee APplications
Applications are now open for Summer and Fall 2023
Lifeguards should email their applications to [email protected].
All other applications should be emailed to [email protected].
Personal Training and Group Fitness Instructors
- Please contact Eric Antolak for more information