Honors College Forms and Resources
The Honors College requires documentation and approval for most of what we require from our students. Below you will find forms that are needed to track and fulfill the requirements for various Honors distinctions. We also have documents for faculty mentors and advisors who assist in overseeing the work of our students.
- Community Service Submission Form
- Honors Contract Submission Form
- Honors Experiences Submission Form
- Intent to Pursue Departmental Honors [PDF]
- Library Release Form [PDF]
- Pre-Approval Form
- Senior Project Approval Form
- Senior Project Cover Page Template
- Senior Project Proposal [PDF]
Handbooks and Manuals
The rules and requirements of The Honors College have slight changes each year, therefore, we will regularly update the student handbook each year to reflect those changes. Please keep in mind that you follow the handbook that was given to you at your Kickstart, therefore, you will follow a year-specific handbook depending on when you began your Honors membership.
Please read the handbook carefully, and contact The Honors College if you have any questions. Handbooks are in PDF format.
- 2023-2025 Honors Student Handbook [PDF]
- 2022-2023 Honors Student Handbook [PDF]
- 2021-2022 Honors Student Handbook [PDF]
- 2019-2021 Honors Student Handbook [PDF]
- Senior Thesis Student Handbook [PDF]