New: Poverty, Human Rights and Health Fund
Donors to this fund will provide a scholarship opportunity for students participating in this unique experiential learning opportunity. This study abroad program, led by Professors Kullberg and Stahler-Sholk, in past years has involved travel to El Salvador, Cuba and Guatemala, and plans are underway for a Russia trip. Former student Cindy Bedrosian who took the course in 2008 and graduated in 2011 will be leading this fundraising effort. Please consider donating to this experience.
Your support can help us do things such as host outside speakers, fund alumni events and newsletters and acquire equipment. It helps our academic teams participate in events, especially in terms of travel and lodging. It also builds endowments to fund scholarships now and in the future.
General Program Support
- James H. Brickley Scholarship (00082)
- Richard Fierens Scholarship (01663)
- David Hortin Public Law Scholarship (01413)
- James Donald Johnson Scholarship (01891)
- Poverty, Human Rights and Health Scholarship (02371)
- Joe Ohren Student Internship Fund (01868)
- Study Abroad Scholarship (01922)
Thank you for your support!