Advising in the MPA program and the graduate certificate programs is done by MPA coordinator:
Please email [email protected] to schedule an advising appointment.
- View the expected course rotation for PLSC courses [PDF].
- View PLSC course descriptions in the Graduate Catalog.
- View the expected course rotation for Interdisciplinary Courses [PDF].
- View Summer 2020 courses [PDF] (both PLSC and interdisciplinary courses).
- View Fall 2020 courses [PDF] (both PLSC and interdisciplinary courses).
Please consult with your advisor to confirm which electives fit within your Program of Study. For more information about courses outside of the Political Science Department, please see the advisor contact information for these interdisciplinary courses of interest [PDF]. Some courses in other departments require departmental permission. Students should email their advisor for permission to register for courses.
For syllabi for PLSC graduate courses, please contact [email protected].
- MPA Handbook [PDF]
- New Student Guide [PDF]
- Visit the Graduate Catalog
- Visit the Graduate School website
To find information on graduation, visit the Records and Registration site.
For guidance on internship placements, please meet with the Internship Advisor and see information on our internship website.
Looking for a job? Check out this list of career search sites.