Eastern Michigan University is proud to have trained over 600 public servants through its Master of Public Administration program since its inception in 1980, and these alumni represent a valuable network of support for the program and for current students.
- Winter 2020 Newsletter [PDF]
- 40th Anniversary Special Edition Newsletter [PDF]
- Fall 2019 Newsletter [PDF]
- Winter 2019 Newsletter [PDF]
- Fall 2018 Newsletter [PDF]
- Winter 2018 Newsletter [PDF]
- Fall 2017 Newsletter [PDF]
- Winter 2017 Newsletter [PDF]
- Fall 2016 Newsletter [PDF]
- Winter 2016 Newsletter [PDF]
- Fall 2015 Newsletter [PDF]
- Winter 2015 Newsletter [PDF]
- Spring 2013 Newsletter [PDF]
- Fall 2012 Newsletter [PDF]
- Spring 2012 Newsletter [PDF]
Do you have an update (job, honors, awards, contact information) you would like to share with us? Are you interested in becoming more involved with the EMU MPA program?
Let us know by filling out the alumni contact form.
MPA Advisory Board
The Board includes a diverse group of professionals in the field, several of whom are program alumni, who represent the areas of concentration in the program. The purposes of the Advisory Board are to provide guidance and recommendations to program faculty and the department on a) recruiting and retaining students; b) identifying new or changing curriculum needs to respond to workforce demands; c) changing mission of the program, if any; and d) fundraising to support special programmatic needs.
2019-20 Advisory Board Members
- Nickie Bateson, Chief Financial Officer/Treasurer, Great Lakes Water Authority
- John Buzuvis, Community Development Director, City of Plymouth
- Patricia Denig, Director of Human Resources, Pittsfield Charter Township
- Aaron Desentz, City Manager, City of Eaton Rapids
- Garland Doyle, Interim City Clerk, City of Pontiac
- Alison Foreman, Executive Director, Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels
- Emily Guyton, Human Resources Business Partner, University of Michigan Medical School
- Amy Malmer, Membership Manager, Southeast Michigan Council of Governments
- AnnaGloria McCormick, Director of Aging and Adult Services, Area Agency on Aging- 1B
- Joseph Ohren, Professor Emeritus, EMU MPA Program and Department of Political Science
- Deb Polich, President/CEO, Artrain/The Arts Alliance
- Laura Schultz Pipis, Associate Director, United Way of Monroe/Lenawee Counties
- Caitlin Walton, Senior Business Manager/Financial Analyst, University of Michigan, College of Literature, Science and Arts
- Rose Jindal, MPA Coordinator
[email protected] | 734.487.3113
EMU Alumni Association
Be a part of the EMU Alumni Association.