Undergraduate Advising

Meet with an Advisor

If you have a major or minor in the Political Science Department or are thinking about one, we encourage you to come speak with one of our expert faculty about classes, post-graduation plans, and more. Please consult the guide below to see who is available to advise you based on your major and/or minor.

For issues involving graduation (course substitutions, waivers, problems with your audit), you are welcome to seek assistance directly from the department head, Dr. David Klein, at [email protected].  He is also available to all students for general advising.

Don't forget that you can monitor your progress toward graduation by consulting U.achieve.


Visit the Undergraduate Catalog to read course descriptions.

View the Winter 2020 Undergraduate Courses [PDF].


Find your program on the majors and minors page.

List of Advisors

Political Science

International Affairs

Public Administration (undergraduate only)

Nonprofit Administration

Public Safety

Pre Law / Public Law and Government

Combined Bachelor's/Master's Program (3-2 Program)

Master of Public Administration (MPA) and Graduate Certificates

Prospective Interns


Skip Section Navigation