Meet with an Advisor
If you have a major or minor in the Political Science Department or are thinking about one, we encourage you to come speak with one of our expert faculty about classes, post-graduation plans, and more. Please consult the guide below to see who is available to advise you based on your major and/or minor.
For issues involving graduation (course substitutions, waivers, problems with your audit), you are welcome to seek assistance directly from the department head, Dr. David Klein, at firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also available to all students for general advising.
Don't forget that you can monitor your progress toward graduation by consulting U.achieve.
Visit the Undergraduate Catalog to read course descriptions.
View the Winter 2020 Undergraduate Courses [PDF].
Find your program on the majors and minors page.
List of Advisors
- Student Last Names A-C: Dr. Edward Sidlow
- Student Last Names D-F: Dr. Adrian Lottie
- Student Last Names G-I: Dr. Barbara Patrick
- Student Last Names J-L: Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein
- Student Last Names M: Dr. Volker Krause
- Student Last Names N-P: Dr. Judith Kullberg
- Student Last Names Q-R: Dr. David Klein
- Student Last Names S: Dr. Ebrahim Soltani
- Student Last Names T-Z: Dr. Richard Stahler-Sholk
- Student Last Names A-C: Dr. Volker Krause
- Student Last Names D-K: Dr. Judith Kullberg
- Student Last Names L-R: Dr. Ebrahim Soltani
- Student Last Names S-Z: Dr. Richard Stahler-Sholk
Public Administration (undergraduate only)
Pre Law / Public Law and Government
Combined Bachelor's/Master's Program (3-2 Program)
Master of Public Administration (MPA) and Graduate Certificates