Poor quality costs the U.S. economy trillions of dollars per year. Increasing the quality in data collection alone boosts revenue in the average company by 66%. Since 1986, Professional Programs & Training (PPAT) has been a leader in quality and continuous improvement training and consulting, working with organizations of all sizes in Michigan and throughout the United States. Our knowledgeable instructors consistently receive top evaluation scores for their expertise, experience and teaching effectiveness.
Consider bringing one of our expert trainers to your facility or schedule a virtual offering for your team. Contract training provides a cost effective and convenient way to train your employees. We can provide your company with practical and proven quality training and consulting services including programs tailored to your processes and gap analysis workshops. Contact us for a quote.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) (8 hours)
- Advanced Product Quality Planning with Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) (16 hours)
- AIAG and VDA FMEA Overview (8 hours)
- AIAG and VDA FMEA Implementation (16 hours)
- Analysis and Improvement of Manufacturing System Throughput
- Corrective and Preventive Actions (Root Cause Tools) (8 hours)
- Cost of Poor Quality (8 hours)
- Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) (16 hours)
- lnternal Quality System Auditing to ISO 9001:2015 (16 hours)
- Internal Quality System Auditing to ISO / IATF (24 hours)
- Introduction to Business Process Optimization
- Introduction to Principles and Approaches of Quality Planning
- Linking Strategy to Business Process Optimization
- Organizational Transformation
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) with Control Plans & Reaction Plans (16 hours)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Overview (4 hours)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Workshop (8 hours)
- Project Management (16 hours)
- Quality Improvement Tools & Methods
- Quality Foundations
- Team Problem Solving (16 hours)
- VDA 6.3 Process Auditing for Supply Chain (16 hours)
Comprised of leaders from various organizations and roles within industry, PPAT advisory boards assist in bridging professional and continuing education offerings to industry needs through the provision of strategic advice such as identifying industry needs and trends, consulting on the development of new and existing curriculum and credentials, and discussing ways PPAT can better meet the professional development needs of the industry they represent.
In addition to their advisory roles, board members also serve as program ambassadors, helping to generate awareness of PPAT’s unique curriculum regionally, nationally and globally. Meet our 2021-2024 Quality and Continuous Improvement Advisory Board.