4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Scholars
At Eastern Michigan University, we are proud to provide our students with a high quality, affordable education. The 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Scholars is an exciting opportunity to successfully complete your degree in four years while maintaining financial stability. Combined with a Global Tuition Rate, the 4WARD Graduation Scholarships makes an EMU education even more affordable for international undergraduate students.
You pay for your first two consecutive years of tuition at approximately $14,500 per year.
Then EMU will pay for 100% of your next two consecutive years of tuition.
You’ll live in an on-campus community for each of the four years to better serve you as you progress in your degree.
The 4WARD Graduation Scholarship offers a four-year graduation commitment. When you successfully complete two years at Eastern Michigan University, we will fund your full tuition for your remaining two years.
We will help you afford to live and learn on campus for four years at to encourage successful four year graduation.
Admitted international students with a 2.75+ cumulative GPA will have the opportunity to opt into the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship. To secure your scholarship, take the following steps:
- Apply for admission to Eastern Michigan University.
- If you meet the GPA criteria, you will receive a 4WARD Graduation Scholarship award email. Follow the steps in that email to opt into the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
- Financial Aid will reach out to you with a Terms & Conditions contract to be signed and returned by a specified deadline.
- Sign the contract and return to Financial Aid and your financial aid award will be updated.
- Continue to meet all terms and conditions in years 1 and 2 and receive the 4WARD scholarship in years 3 and 4.