Continuous program review is required by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), the University’s accrediting body. The College is responsible for the development and implementation of program review to gain reaccreditation in 2027-28. The Dean has developed a program review plan that aligns with the HLC accreditation criteria and the University Strategic Plan. Additionally, the Dean has established program review goals for the purposes of program quality improvement, innovation, and recognition.
The Dean's program review goals are:
- Identification of opportunities for growth and development for faculty and programs,
- Promotion of positive recognition and public visibility of faculty and programs,
- Continuous program improvement, innovation, and sustainability,
- Alignment with the University Strategic Plan, and
- Successful reaccreditation by the Higher Learning Commission.