Published February 25, 2011
Following is a small sample of recent scholarly/creative activities of the faculty of the College of Education.
- Berry, J., Marx, G. (2010). Adapting to the Pedagogy of Technology in Educational Administration. Scholar-Practitioner Quarterly, 4, 245--255.
- Choudhuri, D. (2010). Oppression of the spirit: Complexities in the counseling encounter. In S. H. Anderson and V.A. Middleton (Ed.), (2nd ed., pp. 173-182). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole.
- Dugger, S. Understanding the use of aptitude tests in counseling. In I. Marini and M. Stebnicki (Ed.) New York, New York: Springer Publishing Company.
- Francis, P., Abbassi, A. (2010). Ethical issues and considerations for working with community college students with severe and persistent mental disorders on a college campus. Community College Journal of Research and Practice., 34, 423-437.
- Ginsberg, S. (2010). "Mind the Gap" in the Classroom. Journal of Effective Teaching, 10, 74-80.
- Jones, T. S., Copeland, N. (2010). The state of the African American male in Michigan: A courageous conversation. [Monograph]. Access to technology in the 21st century. In V.C. Polite & E.M. Zamani-Gallaher (Eds.), The state of the African American male in Michigan.
- Lowenstein, E., Martusewicz, R., Voelker, L. (in press). Developing Teachers' Capacity for EcoJustice Education and Community-Based Learning. Teacher Education Quarterly, 20.
- Paciorek, K. Annual Editions: Early Childhood Education 10/11 (10/11 Ed.). Dubuque, Iowa: McGraw-Hill Publishers.
- Polakow, V. (2010). Reframing Rights: Poverty Discourse and Children's Lives in the United States. In Yelland, N. (Ed.), (pp. 66-82). London /New York: Open University Press.
- Ramsey, J. (2010). Bilingual Public Schooling in the United States: A History of America’s “Polyglot Boardinghouse”. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Robbins, C. (2010). Tased and Confused: From Social Exclusion to Shock in the War on Youth. In Kenneth Saltman and David Gabbard (Ed.), (pp. 25). NY: NY/Routledge.
- Schulte, K. (2010). Book Corner - The 6 Success Factors for Children with Learning Disabilities. Kaleidoscope.