Publicize Your Event
The Division of Communications is here to help make your event a success. Through various communication channels, your event can be visible to all of campus! Here's what you can do:
Submit your event information to the EMU calendar.
- Provide key details: Who, What, Where, When and Why
- Your event will be approved within 48 hours of submission.
- Need help? Review our tips and tutorials on how to submit your information to the calendar.
Do you need marketing materials?
- Submit a request for marketing materials to our team.
- Please be aware of our project timelines.
- Please review our EMU logo guidelines to ensure you are maintaining accuracy in our brand.
- Note: The department holding the event is responsible for distribution of all marketing materials.
Would your event benefit from local media attention?
- Contact the media relations team.
Do you have your own social?
- Utilize your own social media channels to share your event.
- If your department does not utilize social media, you can discuss the opportunity to have your event publicized on the University’s channels. Submit a request to our social media team to get started.