Admitted Checklist for Transfer Students
- Activate your NetID
- To activate your account, you will need both your NetID and your EID. You can find these on the official admit packet that you received. If you do not have them, call Records and Registration at 734.487.4111 for assistance.
- When you activate your NetID account you will have access to your @emich.edu email account. Plus, you can register for orientation and advising.
- After 10-14 days, log into your my.emich account and access your transfer credit evaluation.
- When you've logged in, select the "Student" tab
- Under "Student Services" select "Student Records"
- Select "Academic Transcript"
Your academic transcript will include transfer credit that has been accepted by EMU.
- File your FAFSA using EMU’s code (002259)
- If you have been notified by Financial Aid that you have been selected for verification, submit requested documents as soon as possible.
- Complete EMU's Online Transfer Orientation.
- Mail your final official college transcripts to:
PO Box 921
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- If you're planning to live and/or eat on campus, apply for housing and sign up for a meal plan!
- Purchase a parking hang-tag (whether you're Resident or a Commuter).