Guest Students

Guest students are undergraduate students who are currently enrolled or actively pursuing a degree at another college or university but want to take classes at EMU to transfer credit back to their home institution. Guest students must complete an application for each semester they wish to attend.

Admission Requirements

Download and print the Undergraduate Guest Application [PDF]. Complete Part I and ask the registrar at your home college or university to complete Part II of the form. When completing Part II, the registrar can email the completed form to [email protected], mail the completed form to the EMU Admissions Offic,e or you can arrange to pick up the form in a sealed envelope and bring it to us directly.

Only complete this form if you are an undergraduate student of another institution looking to take EMU classes. Current EMU students looking to take courses at another institution must contact that institution for the appropriate forms.

Note: Non-U.S. citizens should contact International Admissions in 220 Student Center (734.487.0205) to confirm what additional documents are required (i.e., copy of PR card, copy of H-1/H-4 docs and H-1 employer letter, FLET/I-20 if F-1, etc.).

Skip Section Navigation