Forms to apply for undergraduate admission or change status
Listed below are all the forms you need to apply or change your admission status. Visit the Graduate School website's forms and documents for graduate forms.
- Ready to apply? Begin an online undergraduate application. If you would prefer to submit a PDF application, use this: Undergraduate Application [PDF].
- Need to finish your application? Continue an existing online application.
- Dual Enrollment Application [PDF] - For high school students looking to take college courses.
- FERPA Consent Form [PDF]
- Graduate Application Update Form [PDF] - This is for you if you've already applied for a graduate program in the last 2 years, but need to change the semester you want to start.
- Phi Theta Kappa Alumni Scholarship Verification Form [PDF]
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Department Application [PDF] – required in addition to the university application.
- Undergraduate Re-enrollment Application – For any admitted undergrads who've previously attended EMU, but not enrolled in two years.
- Undergraduate Guest Application [PDF] – For students currently enrolled in a degree program at another institution and who wish to enroll at EMU for one semester.
- Undergraduate Application Update Form [PDF] – For students who have already applied, but need to change the semester you want to start.
- Veterans Application Fee Waiver Request [PDF] - For applicants who have served in the U.S. Armed Services and are applying for admission.
- Teacher Certification and Criminal/Civil Conviction Issues