Re-enrolling Students

An undergraduate re-enrolling student was admitted to EMU as a freshman, transfer, second bachelor's or post-bachelor's certificate student who has not completed a bachelor's degree or certificate and has not enrolled during the last two years.

Undergraduate students can re-enroll by completing a re-enrollment application.

Visit the Office of Records and Registration for more information.

Skip Section Navigation