Forms to apply for undergraduate admission or change status
Listed below are all the forms you need to apply for undergraduate admission or change your admission status. These forms below are designed to be printed and mailed. Visit the Graduate School website's forms and documents for graduate forms.
- Ready to apply? Begin an online undergraduate application. If you would prefer to submit a PDF application, use this: Undergraduate Application [PDF].
- Need to finish your application? Continue an existing online application.
- Disciplinary Form [PDF] – Fill out this form if you didn't answer the required questions regarding prior criminal convictions and disciplinary history.
- Teacher Certification and Criminal/Civil Conviction Issues
- FERPA Consent Form [PDF]
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Department Application [PDF] – required in addition to the university application.
- Phi Theta Kappa Alumni Scholarship Verification Form [PDF]
- Undergraduate Re-enrollment Application – For any admitted undergrads who've previously attended EMU, but not enrolled in two years.
- Transcript Request Form [PDF]
- Undergraduate Guest Application [PDF] – For students currently enrolled in a degree program at another institution and who wish to enroll at EMU for one semester.
- Undergraduate Application Update Form [PDF] – This is for you if you've already applied, but need to change the semester you want to start.
- Graduate Application Update Form [PDF] - This is for you if you've already applied for a graduate program in the last 2 years, but need to change the semester you want to start.
- Veterans Application Fee Waiver Request [PDF] For applicants who have served in the U.S. Armed Services and are applying for admission. ([DOC])