National Scholars Program
This scholarship awards $8,200 (non-resident tuition differential) for two years (four semesters), excludes online classes and cannot be combined with a graduate assistantship. To initially qualify, you must have a undergraduate GPA of 3.6, non-resident admission status and be admitted to a first master's degree program. To renew it, you must enroll in eight credits each semester, maintain a minimum 3.2 EMU GPA and meet SAP* requirements.
EMU Success Scholarship
This scholarship awards $3,100 for two years (four semesters) maximum and can't be received with a grad assistantship. To initially qualify, you must have a 3.2 undergraduate GPA and non-resident admission status. To renew, you must enroll in eight hours each semester, maintain a minimum 3.0 EMU GPA and meet SAP* requirements.
Awarded by the Graduate School
- Barton scholarship: Up to $4,000
- Brenner scholarship: $500
- Graduate fellowships: $500–$4,200
- Graduate assistantships: Tuition/fees and wages
* Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)–maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and earn passing grades in at least 67% of all.